Páginas

13 de julio de 2013

ORIGRAMI - Instagram Prints

On my last post I mentioned this cool website I'd discovered to order Instagram prints: Origrami. I immediately ordered some and was super excited to receive them! They got here perfectly on time from Sidney and I couldn't be happier with the result! Every little detail is taken care of, and the quality of the whole thing is amazing!







The little cardboard box the prints come in is already super cute. I am one of this obsessed-with-nice-packing people, and I must admit that it was easy to fell for Origrami from the beginning. 

...and what can I say about the little Thank You note? Maybe just replying: Thank YOU!
















I ordered the 36 polaroid-style prints on 4"x5" matte cards pack. They have multiple design themes for the back, including photo map when location is included. Date and number of likes is also noted on top.

They offer free shipping worldwide, which is definitely an opportunity not to miss!

* * *

I honestly love - and kind of admire - these new companies that are smart enough to take advantage of current trends and people obsessions (come on, don´t tell me I am the only one here who is crazy about Instagram? Hum?); offering such detailed and neat products.

Well done Jeff&Betsy, here is a well deserved shout-out for you guys!


3 comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...