Páginas

12 de junio de 2013

London // Top 10

I have recently spent eight awesome, enriching - and freezing - months in London! It's hard to pick the very best, but I tried my best and here is my top 10 of this experience.
< order not relevant! that would make this much much harder... :) >


#1 The city's inspiring architecture, both old and new.
#2 Being the luckiest and finding a great apartment and the greatest flatmates! I loved our lithe English - Belgian - Spanish family!   

#3 The few sunny days and the many ways in which we always made the most of them! And definitely seeing #4 The Book of Mormon Musical! I can easily say it's the best one I've ever seen, simply hilarious!

Discovering new favorite places, as #5 Brighton - super cool town on the south coast - and #6 Mahiki, my number one night club in London. They play the best music and who wouldn't want to visit those toilets!?

#7 The great number of visits that I had!! A big improvement from my last place of residence which was an ocean away...

#8 Weekend markets! We knew them all... Spietafields, Brick Lane, Notting Hill, Angel, Duke of York,... Best way to enjoy a cheap and delicious lunch! 

#9 Top Shop Hauls (preferably from the huge Oxford Circus store!) which always involved a full photo report to my mum directly from the fitting room. And last but not least... Being able to participate in the design of #10 The Silence Room and seeing it come true. My very first built project!


2 comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...