Páginas

31 de diciembre de 2014

14 AMAZING THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN 2014

1. Spent some months studying in Spain. Hated the studying part, but loved being able to see my friends & family on a regular basis.

2. Had my first "friend wedding". Equally as fun as stressful.

3. Had a longggg summer holiday for the first time in years. 

4. Travel to Valencia with my besties to celebrate the Fallas. It's hard to remember any other weekend as fun as that one!

5. Received three flower bouquets, which is one of my favorite things ever! 

6. Got reunited with several friends who live far away and who I hadn´t seen in years.

7. My friends Fidel and Anna finally got to visit Sanxenxo, my beloved summer town.

8. Celebrate my birthday at Harry Potter Studios, and proved that I may be getting older in age but in my soul I will always be a 15-year-old-girl.

9. Saw One Direction live. Twice. Two days in a row (no judgement) and loved every single second of it.

10. Got to see one of my designs built, and looking stunning!

11. Got into jogging and lost some weight (that I may have gained again... Hey there New Year Resolutions!).

12. Got my dream job at my dream company.

13. Moved back to London and discovered MY neighborhood.

14. Met incredible new friends!


HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...