Páginas

27 de diciembre de 2014

DES PETITS HAUTS [Claudio Coello 81, Madrid]

This french store has been one of my favorites in Madrid since my mum randomly discovered it some months ago, and whenever I visit the family I have to stop by!

The brand belongs to two parisian sisters and every collections has this genuine french elegance and style. The store totally shares the clothes' vibe. Everything in Des Petits Hauts is very feminine, girly, chic, easy going,...



I really love the color palette that has been used, not only because I´m a true pink girl... But I do think that the white brick walls and the different pink touches work perfectly with the matching timber flooring and furniture.



Since I am obsessed with 'the little things' that make a place special, I obviously love the cute tote bag you are given with being a good customer. ;)

I have just one thing left to say: when are you guys opening a store in London!? 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...