Páginas

17 de febrero de 2015

BENZOS DID ITALY


This past week my family and I took a little trip to Italy! It was my first time there and I absolutely loved it... We visited Rome and Venice, two very different cities but I found both of them incredibly interesting and charming in their own ways.

So, this is not what this blog is used to see, but I thought I'd shared some of the beautiful pics we took over there! (And since Facebook is a bit out of use nowadays... might as well do the job of showing all of this to my friends! Enjoys peeps!)


* ROME * 


Thirty years ago, my parents went to Italy for their honeymoon, so we thought it would be quite fun to recreate some of theirs pictures with both my mum and/or me!


Yep, we had a sixth member of the family for some days: The Selfie! 



* VENECIA *





Something many people may not do there, and it´s definitely worth doing, is visiting the Peggy Guggenheim Collection. This little museum was PG's house in Venice for thirty years, one of the best art collections in Italy and a beautiful palace next to the grand canal.


Every trip just makes me wanna travel more... So I really hope the next one comes soon! 

xx

p.

2 comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...