Páginas

28 de febrero de 2015

LOUIS VUITTON ÉTOILE MAISON [ROME]
























When my family and I were organizing our trip to Rome, there was something I totally wanted to include in our tour: Louis Vuitton Étoile Maison. I´ve been looking forward to visiting this impressive store since it opened in 2012.

It is one of the brand's superflagships and therefore it was designed by one of the most famous and eccentric names in retail design: Peter Marino

























The store is around 1200 sqm (just like any of our London apartments, innit?!) and it´s divided into three floors, each of them being a composition of different nooks. The 'wow factor' is definitely the central atrium where a beautiful staircase leads you to the different floors, receiving light from a skylight.

























Apart from the overall space Peter Marino also designer the furniture, which was one of my favorite things. Each of the different sections has its own and they are all really beautiful and elegant. 

























* Who would shop here?

Well, if it was a matter of "wanting to"... ME! 

* What would I shop here?

Mmmm... everything? I would say with LV we should stick to a classic. Although I saw these shoes in Selfridges the other day, and they were totes to die for!!

This store would always remind me of my friends from Cup of Couple, who were invited to its the opening party! So, a little throwback here, go check it out on their blog.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...